Previously known as AnsibleCU, this meetup is currently hosted online, so anyone can join. It is a combined educational and open office hour format. Please see the schedule for planned topics. Attendee interest has been focused around introductory topics and specific integrations, so any topic can be provided upon request.
Ansible Learning Resources
There are many excellent free self-guided and paid instructor-led training options for Ansible training. Here are some of our favorites:
- Red Hat Training Ansible Basics Course: This is a no-cost video series course for beginning to intermediate level that will introduce you to Ansible automation and the Ansible Automation Platform.
- Instruqt Ansible Labs: Free, open labs to explore and learn various quick topics in a provisioned lab environment.
- Red Hat Ansible Workshops: Workshop environments for instructor-guided and self-guided exploration of various topics. These last longer than the Instruqt labs. These are provisioned on a public cloud and the cloud run time is paid for by Red Hat.
- Ansible on the Developers Site: Through the Red Hat Individual Developer program, you can leverage subscriptions for learning and personal, non-production use of Red Hat subscriptions.
- Ansible for DevOps: An excellent book by Jeff Geerling. If you buy it through LeanPub, all future updates and versions of the book are included in your purchase.
- Ansible 101 video series: A YouTube video series by Jeff Geerling, for complete beginners. This series is about 2 years old now, so some newer features may be missing.
- Red Hat Skills Assessment: If you are not sure where to start, you can take an assessment here which will help guide you to your next step.